HEALING . ADVENTURE . WELLNESS . AWAKENING
6 NIGHTS OF BLISS IN BEAUTIFUL VIETNAM
30 MARCH – 5 APRIL 2019
A RETREAT FOR HEART CENTERED WOMEN & WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS
TRANSFORM UNCERTAINTY INTO OPPORTUNITY AND CREATE LASTING CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE
If you’re looking for a retreat where you can
soak up the culture and experience
the sights, sounds and smells of a different world
reconnect with your soul
align with your heart space
embrace your inner wisdom
honour your feelings
recognise how powerful your gifts truly are
learn to distinguish between your true inner voice and your inner critic
deepen your intuition and get clear on what’s next in your life
learn simple healing techniques for dealing with challenging emotions and situations
learn to call in energetic support and abundance
Identify and break through personal barriers
experience deep transformation and personal growth
and celebrate with a group of kindred souls
in a nurturing, welcoming, safe and fun space,
then the Soul Bliss Retreat in Vietnam is for you!
IT’S TIME TO HEED YOUR SOUL’S CALL
This is an opportunity for you to check-in with yourself and reassess your life direction.
Whether you just need a break from your daily routine, want the freedom to let go of limiting beliefs and fears, learn some gentle healing techniques to bring you back into balance, want more courage and confidence to navigate through major life transitions or are seeking deeper and more fulfilling connections with yourself and in your relationships with others – this is what you’ve been waiting for ….
step outside your everyday hustle and bustle and sink deep into your inner knowing and soul-care.
Or perhaps you’re craving space to journal and dream or find yourself on the verge of a major shift in your life or business – time to yourself within a supportive group of soul sisters is guaranteed to shake your soul free.
Join me for an inspiring, healing, deeply transformational, adventure and fun-filled retreat relaxing in one of Vietnam’s 5 star luxury resorts located right by one of the six most beautiful white sandy beaches on the planet (as voted by Forbes magazine) Non Nuoc Beach. It’s the perfect place to unwind.
You’ll be taken on a journey of discovery and awakening, where you will be immersed in the beautiful surroundings of Vietnam and have time to explore some of it’s delights.
Enjoy Vietnamese hospitality at it’s best including fabulous street cuisine at the local night market. Cool off in our private villa pool or sip a cocktail whilst taking in the sweeping ocean views and beautiful surrounds.
This is an invitation for you to bring your dreams, ideas and vision – to celebrate through sound healing, dance, meditation, yoga, tai chi, energy healing and creative workshops, which are all centered around igniting positive change within you.
Here you can let go of that which holds you back from achieving abundance in your life, support each other’s dreams and most of all, have fun together!
Your positive energy and presence will translate to greater joy, deeper life satisfaction and clear the way for you to shine your light in your life and business and be a beacon of light for others. The world needs this right now!
“It was just an amazing life changing experience for everyone there, to see and feel the changes just blew me away! Words are hard to find but thank you soooo much for being a most wonderous, amazing, thoughtful, loving and giving creator and teacher!!”
“Thanks so much Nat it was wonderful. Lifetime memories and lessons that I will never forget. Can’t believe I have such sore cheek muscles from all the laughter. Money can’t buy such a facial workout. Soul uplifting” x
Highly recommend this retreat !!!! What a incredible Retreat, it blew away any expectations I had and was definitely a game changer!! An experience which definitely won’t be forgotten.
Aimee Gypsy J Crosby, Hamilton
YOUR RETREAT LOCATION
The perfect place to leave your everyday life behind as you delve into the magic of this beautiful land.
Situated in Da Nang our luxury resort has a pristine and peaceful private beach where you can stroll on the white sand, swim in the blue sea, sunbathe, experience water sports or simply breathe in the fresh sea air.
Your luxury shared villa accommodation is perfect for a quiet getaway with a sparkling private pool and outdoor spaces to experience deep relaxation, soul connection and to recharge.
Make the most of the panoramic views and peaceful environment or simply relax and unwind at the Akoya Spa or enjoy refreshing cocktails and delicious snacks at Monsoon Lounge.
If you’re feeling energetic, enjoy a game of tennis at the fully equipped tennis courts on-site or simply relax in your beautiful shared villa accommodation fitted with luxury furnishings, bed linen and bath towels.
I recently attended Natali’s Soul Bliss Transformational Retreat, emphasis on the “treat”! What an amazing experience led by a truly wonderful woman – the activities, the food, the women I attended with, and mostly the amazing and powerful workshops and rituals that Natali led us through over the course of the weekend far exceeded not only my expectations but my hopes of what I could gain from the weekend. I came home feeling emotionally lighter, empowered, relaxed, and ready to take on the big goals. I’m also very much looking forward to working with Natali in the new year to build on the growth she helped me achieve at the retreat. If you’re thinking about attending a Soul Bliss Retreat or engaging one of Natali’s other services, serioulsy stop thinking and just book. You won’t regret it for a moment.
DISCOVERY AND ADVENTURE
Experience the energy of ancient civilizations and connect with the essence of you. Feel the magic of this sacred place and learn more about the captivating history.
During our private tour travel up to My Son Santuary, a cluster of breathtaking Champa temples, in a valley roughly two kilometers wide, surrounded by two mountain ranges. It was the site of religious ceremony of kings of the Champa dynasty, and was also a burial place of Champa royals and national heroes.
Enjoy shopping in the beautiful city of Hoi An!
Enjoy making your own traditional Vietnamese lantern and walking in this ancient city and cultural hub, shop and eat at the river markets in the evening.
Feel grounded and empowered as you stand at the base of the 67m Linh Ung Pagoda Lady Buddha statue.
Let go of limiting beliefs as you climb the steps to Huyen Khong Cave at Marble Mountains
And so much more …
Dine in style! Enjoy delicious, cuisine during your stay including mouthwatering buffet breakfasts including a variety of Western and Asian Cuisines: Choose something different each day. Fresh juices, delicious pastries, a fantastic egg station where you can select how you prefer your eggs and various other delights.
The buffet dinner is simply delicious. Experience incredible delicacies at the resort’s world class restaurants. From delicate desserts, to a stunning range of cuisine including locally caught seafood to mouth watering international and local dishes that will leave you feeling completely satisfied. Whatever your eating pleasure, from gluten free to vegetarian, vegan or dairy free, the resort Chefs will be happy to accommodate your requests.
Lunch, snacks and nibbles will be available to purchase at one of the many restaurants at the resort. Enjoy complimentary local treats, bottled water, coffee and tea throughout your stay.
Natali truly is an incredible, gifted teacher and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of her retreat. All the activities at the retreat were wonderful but most of all I valued her marvelous insights and teaching sessions and her gentle way she brings transformation and healing to everyone. I met the most wonderful people at the retreat and felt empowered by all the positive energy surrounding everyone throughout the weekend. I pushed myself to do things that I never would have done before and for that reason, amongst many others I will be forever grateful to you. I would highly recommend Natali’s retreats to others and urge everyone to have this experience with her. I also just want to mention the delicious food – WOW amazingggggg. Thank you Natali so very much for everything you are and everything you continue to do for others.
REJUVENATE & RESTORE
This retreat is going to be a life changing experience for you – there will be laughter, not to mention a-ha moments and plenty of activities and downtime to rejuvenate your mind, body and soul.
You begin your journey with a deeply relaxing massage and morning yoga or Tai Chi to release all tension from your week and ease you into your retreat.
DO YOU WANT TO GAIN CLARITY AROUND YOUR LIFE PURPOSE AND STRENGTHEN YOUR INTUITION?
You’ll move into discovery of what it means to be a woman in today’s world in our sacred circle, reclaiming the core essence of being female and igniting your inner power once again.
During soul dance you will explore meditative movement, uplifting music and creative expression within a safe space as you will be guided into feeling and developing a grounded presence within your body.
From here you’ll move deeper into listening and trusting your inner intuition and wisdom.
We’ll spark your creativity during a Vietnamese cooking class and work with the magic of spices to create culinary masterpieces.
Dive deep into the local Vietnamese culture and learn how to make your own silk lantern.
Experience traditional Aspara dancing of the Cham girls.
Through these practices of awareness, you will cultivate deep inner knowing and self love – you’ll remember your essence as wild, wise and free.
HEAL & GROW
IS FEAR AND SELF-LIMITING BELIEFS HOLDING YOU BACK?
You will be guided to move through places of resistance climbing the steps to Huyen Khong Cave at Marble Mountains and and let go of obstacles during our evening ceremony on the beach before enjoying some time to journal or socialise.
You’ll be supported to challenge fears, self-limiting beliefs and judgements which are creating un-ease or unhappiness in your life.
During guided meditation under the stars, you can let go of any self-worth issues around deserving or making money.
With ease you’ll learn to call in your abundance and from there move into compassionate acceptance of all that you are.
Take part in a healing water blessing to wash away any emotional constraints. This is very special and something not to be missed!
As you witness the growth and transformation in others, there will be time for you to reflect on what YOU’VE learned and experienced.
Just imagine the results of doing this deep transformational work and what it could bring to your life and business in the coming months and years!
I attended the Soul Bliss Retreat at Whangateau Lodge in November and what a magical experience it was. The group of women who went were amazing and everyone in the group clicked as if we were old friends. The surroundings and accommodation were stunning and the private chef prepared super nutritious food. My mind, body and soul definitely walked away from this experience happy and excited about the next chapter of my life that is currently opening up. One of my favorite workshops was around limiting beliefs. I had done a bit of work throughout the year with Natali around this but I feel like what she covered at the retreat really helped me kick those demons to the curb. It gave me the necessary strategies should they try to return. As a business owner, wife and mum having a whole weekend to focus on my well-being was such a treat and I feel really grateful that I was able to be part of such an eye and heart opening experience. I returned home with a full cup ready for the Christmas period of busy-ness to begin.
- 6 Nights’ luxury 575sqm villa accommodation with our own private pool in a 5 star resort in a beautiful location (shared rooms available)
- Delicious soul food (daily buffet breakfast, buffet dinner, local treats, bottled water, tea and coffee included)
- Spiritual learning sessions
- Inspirational women’s wisdom talk
- Reiki and sound healing to bring you back into balance
- Soul dance to remember the essence of all that you are – wild, free, feminine, empowered
- Yoga & Tai Chi to awaken the mind and body
- Meditation under the stars
- Sacred circle and feminine goddess awakening session connecting with nature using plants, herbs and flowers
- Water blessing to wash away emotional constraints
- Art therapy and creative visualisation
- One daily cocktail/mocktail
- A relaxing massage at Akoya Spa
- An authentic Vietnamese cooking class
- Connect with the essence of you on our private tour to the beautiful My Son Sanctuary temples
- Enjoy fabulous Vietnamese street cuisine at the local night market
- Feel grounded and empowered at the base of the 67m Linh Ung Pagoda Lady Buddha statue.
- Let go of limiting beliefs as you climb the steps to Huyen Khong Cave at Marble Mountains
- Shopping in Hoi An including make your own Vietnamese Lantern
- Go on an adventure in Bay Mau Water Coconut Forest enjoying a ride in a bamboo basket boat and try your hand at fishing field crabs the Vietnamese way
- Enjoy authentic Vietnamese cuisine with a local Vietnamese family and a traditional herbal foot massage
- Visit to silkworm and weaving factory learning the productions process from silk work to completed garment
- Watch local craftsmen produce intricate wood carvings, fine silk pictures and local lanterns
- Return Airport Transfers
- A 15 Minute introductory one on one Skype session or call prior to the retreat.
- A 2 card intuitive reading post the retreat to provide you with further guidance and 30 minute follow-up call to share your breakthroughs and ask any questions you might have post the retreat.
- Access to the Soul Bliss Retreat Facebook page to connect and share with each other before and after the retreat.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Return airfares from your home
- Ground transport to and from the resort, unless stated
- Medical and travel insurance or trip cancellation insurance
- Any other incidentals, additional drinks, tours, massages, personal shopping and materials not mentioned in the trip schedule
SUGGESTIONS FOR TRAVEL
- Major airlines operate flights from New Zealand and Australia to Da Nang International Airport.
- Da Nang Airport is the third largest international airport in Vietnam. It’s a 10-minute drive from Da Nang City.
- Flight bookings are your responsibility and will be in addition to the retreat cost as stated on this page.
- Check-in to our shared villa accommodation is Saturday, 30 March from 2pm and check out is Friday, 5 April 2019 at 12pm.
- Return airport transfers to the resort are included.
- Weather – The best time to visit Vietnam is spring (February to April) and autumn (August to October). In spring, March and April have the lowest rainfall across all destinations and temperatures in Hoi An and Da Nang vary from 28 to 33 degrees.
- I’M NATALI BROWN, YOUR TRANSFORMATIONAL TEACHER, ENERGETIC BUSINESS COACH, REIKI HEALER, SPIRITUAL MENTOR and creator of THE DIVINE LIGHT ACADEMY.
- I’ve experience this push from the universe and also went through a major life transition in 2016. After much searching and stubbornness I finally listened to the CALL FROM THE UNIVERSE, stepped onto my true path and now live a happy, inspired and successful life teaching other women how to do the same.
- My mission is to EDUCATE, INSPIRE and EMPOWER a movement OF SOULFUL, CONSCIOUS WOMEN through life and business and to create a powerful sisterhood where women feel safe and connected. I lovingly invite you to be a part of this sisterhood.
- I’m passionate about helping women to step into their space of personal confidence.
- I believe that you can FEEL EMPOWERED and ENERGISED as you share your divine gifts and wisdom with this world.
- You CAN EMBODY and EXPRESS your feminine light and inner power to live the life your heart so desires and move this world to positive consciousness for your greater good and the greatest good of all.
Early Bird: $1699 per person (until 20 January)
Full Value: $1999 after 20 January 2019
$499 to secure your space
A payment plan option is also available
Please select this option on the registration form